Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool

Updated 3/25/2020.

Homeschoolers, today I want to bring to your attention a complete, FREE, online Christian homeschool curriculum for your family. Check out Easy Peasy here.

From their website:
In 2011, I (Lee Giles) began putting my children’s assignments online so that they could work independently and so that I had the assignments saved for their younger siblings. I also wrote it from the beginning to be able to be used by other families. EP grade levels and individual courses include 180 days of homeschool lessons and assignments. It covers reading, writing, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, math, history/social studies/geography, science, Spanish, Bible, computer, music, art, PE/health, and logic. It uses only free materials found on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment